Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Another paean to Epitonic.com: music to eat cotton candy by

What a great website.

Previously, rainy day music.

Black Box Recorder:

"The Art of Driving" is a damn sexy song. And the next time I'm making out with an aggressive cutie, I'm gonna start warbling "Because a heart-felt seduction lasts a lifetime...You've been driving way too fast..."

Call and Response

It's an incredibly catchy song about rollerskating, suitable for singing as you ride your bike fast downhill with no hands. "You've got to learn how to stop/Before you do the bunny hop."

John Vanderslice:

In particular, the first MP3 listed ("Me and My 424"). It's just a damn good song, suitable for enthusiastic waltzing with a teddy bear, alone in the bedroom.

Mull Historical Society:

Sweet and happy. I wouldn't write an arts thesis on it, but this would be fine for a soundtrack for a montage scene from an indie romantic comedy film.

Versus:

Especially the song "I Love the WB."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Versus! I hadn't listened to them in ages until I dug up some old copies of Let's Electrify and The Stars are Insane before the Teenbeat 20th shows. I never listened to later stuff like Hurrah, I'll have to give it a try when I get home tonight.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home